whispering canyon
the wave

character:

tusker house
crt
cape may cafe
1900 park fare

all of these are good

We love the Crystal Palace, Tusker House, Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, and Cape May Cafe!

character:
- 1900 Park Fare
- Crystal Palace
- Akershus
- Cape May Cafe

Non character:
- Captain's Grill

Trails End-buffet with no characters and very reasonably priced! they even have Mickey waffles :)

Olivia's at Old Key West-best table service breakfast I have eaten at. Try the seafood omelet. It is amazing!

Captains Grille has a nice non-character breakfast. GF Café is good too. Boma is great.
TH is imo by far the best character breakfast on property.

Fresh at the Dolphin...no question. Their buffet offers made-to-order eggs, pancakes and waffles and everything is amazing.

Best TS: Kona - Pineapple Macadamia Nut Pancakes, the Samoan (eggs benedict), the Big Kahuna (good for a big appetite or for sharing) and Pressed Pot Kona Coffee.

Best buffet: Boma - many familiar breakfast foods and additional dishes with African overtones and Frunch juice. The chefs are great at explaining the unfamiliar dishes and flavors. Plus it's a chance to explore AKL - see the animals and talk with the CMs.

I guess I will be the only one to throw this one out there, but I LOVE Ohana! I get to try Tusker this time which I am so excited about!

I do like

Akershus and Mickeys as well.

best breakfast in disney?

We like Boma pretty well for non-character. For character, we like CRT probably best, followed by Crystal Palace. We actually like the food better at Crystal Palace than the character interaction, but the ambiance is so lovely we just keep going back. At CRT, we enjoy the setting, food, and characters. Not to mention the included photo.

We can't stand Chef Mickey's for dinner/breakfast or anything.

We really enjoy Chef Mickey's so good. Love the variety of fresh fruit all the other buffets are no longer serving. I also enjoy the cheesy potato casserole. My husband loves the liquid cheese for his eggs. Great buffet that has a bad reputation in my opinion, of course.

Boma is our other favorite. It is delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter