breakfast help please

lovinthefall08

Earning My Ears
Trying to figure out breakfast options for our Animal Kingdom day. Donalds safari is booked and we are already planning breakfast at our resort (Coronado Springs) a few times. I'm thinking we'll have a real hard time gettings ADR for a character meal which isn't important and wouldn't mind another resort. Where do love breakfast?

How about Boma at the Animal Kingdom Lodge? It's a quick bus ride away from the park and offers probably my favorite breakfast on property. The buffet is a more elaborate and sophisticated version of that at Tusker House, minus the characters.

If you are willing to eat without Mickey and Donald present, I strongly recommend Boma. I doubt you will leave disappointed.

I agree with previous poster. Boma is wonderful and not far from the AK at all.

I heard Pizzafari has CS Breakfast now.

If you have to have a TS Character Breakfast meal--
Ohanas Best Friend breakfast is Wonderful--it's at the POLY.

Thanks for the recs!

Soooo I went ahead and booked a adr for boma, pulled out my notebook where I've been writing all our confirmation numbers and what do I find....I have a reservation already for Donalds Safari!! :rotfl2:

Holy disney planning overload!!

Thanks for the recs!

Soooo I went ahead and booked a adr for boma, pulled out my notebook where I've been writing all our confirmation numbers and what do I find....I have a reservation already for Donalds Safari!! :rotfl2:

Holy disney planning overload!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao: That's the best one yet! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter