Breakfast @ Disney Springs

STLDisney_Freak

Proud Marching Band, Winter Guard, Choir Mom
Is there any place to eat or grab some breakfast down at Disney Springs?

Wolf Gang Express and Earl of Sandwich in the DS Marketplace both have breakfast.
Starbucks too
I don't know about any of the other new locations

I wish there were more .......... our last day we like to sleep (as we are driving), then head to a good breakfast, hit the outlet store and drive home. We often are dining at DS because lunches start early enough but oh, some trips I'd rather a good breakfast.

I was just wondering for our May trip. My oldest daughter will be dancing in Disney Springs with her dance studio. I didn't know if I should get breakfast before we leave the hotel or wait till we get there.

We have enjoyed the brunch at Raglan Road a couple of times. Last I checked, reservations start on MDE at 11:00 but start at 10:00 on Open Table. Although, both times we went, the restaurant only had a few tables busy at opening. And, they don't serve unlimited coffee. Each very small cup costs $4!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter