Breakfast crock pot recipes

JenniferS.

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any breakfast crockpot recipes? Coffee cake, casserole, eggs, etc? Maybe something I can start the night before or early in the morning and have ready around 10-11am. Thanks!!!

I don't have any crockpot recipes but I do have an overnight french toast recipe I can go dig out. Let me know if your interested!

If it's the one where you cut up a french bread and let it soak in milk and eggs overnight, I did that one last year for christmas. I really like it, is yours kind of soggy in the middle? I seem to have that problem every time I make it.

I don't have any recipes for you, but I do have a link that might be helpful. This site has a lot more recipes than the Rival Crock Pot site.

d

Crock Pot Recipes

My doesn't really come out soggy but more like custard or bread pudding. I haven't made it in a while and I really like it too. Usually I'll make this for breakfast around the holidays..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter