Breakfast buffet

krn82259

Mouseketeer
Are staying at BLT, and would like some suggestions for a non- character breakfast buffet. Love Boma, but that would take some time to get there. Have heard about the Wave, too. Any ideas?

I would suggest the Wave.

It has become a must do for us when we go to Disney. My mom came with us last year and loved it. I love the sweet potato pancakes. The nice thing about eating there is they also have a regular breakfast menu if someone doesn't want the buffet.

Trails End at Ft Wilderness it is just a lovely boat ride away from the Contemporary boat dock! Highly recommend it!!

We just did Trail's End last week. It is at Fort Wilderness and you can take a boat right from the Contemporary. We LOVED. DH said it might be the best breakfast he has had on property. It was reasonably priced too. I posted some pictures on the LIVE food review thread (part 3).

Are staying at BLT, and would like some suggestions for a non- character breakfast buffet. Love Boma, but that would take some time to get there. Have heard about the Wave, too. Any ideas?

We take a cab between resorts! It will probably be 20-25 from CR-AKL. We take the can to the meal & then take Disney transport onward.

I would also add Fresh at the Dolphin to your list. You can either take the bus to the Studios and walk/take the boat to the Dolphin, or you can walk to the MK and hop a bus to the Dolphin. The second option would be easiest/quickest, IMO.

Fresh has both a buffet and a la carte options. The buffet is fairly typical, but they make all eggs, waffles and pancakes fresh to order. They also have some really great fresh juice blends.

We also love Trail's End than it would be an easy trip from the Contemporary.

for Trails End! This is a must to for us. We take a bus to the Kingdom then a boat over to FW then the boat back to the Kingdom. Best value and food on a buffet you will find :)

We have heard many good comments about the breakfast buffet at The Wave and are planning to try it on our upcoming trip.

Does anyone have a list of what is served on the Wave breakfast buffet?
looked at the menu for breakfast but it doesn't list a buffet.

Does anyone have a list of what is served on the Wave breakfast buffet? looked at the menu for breakfast but it doesn't list a buffet.

I found this in a Dining Review and have kept it for reference:

The buffet selections include Mickey waffles, hash browns, sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese grits, bread pudding, fresh fruit, pastries, oatmeal bar with brown sugar and raisins , smoked salmon and fixings, and biscuits and sausage gravy. It is a great selection-here are some photographs from last year. The biscuits and sausage gravy is a big hit for us especially my nephew. You can also toast your own bagel and bread as well. The smoked salmon area has your cream cheese, capers, red onion, cottage cheese for lighter fare. It is a great selection without the character buffet price.

Our Ratings of The Wave (Breakfast Buffet): (*rev 5/6/2013*)
. . . food price value: B
. . . food quality: B
. . . food quantity per serving: A
. . . food prep speed: B
. . . food selection: C
. . . seating quantity: B
. . . seating comfort: B
. . . eatery atmosphere: C
. . . eatery convenience: C
. . . staff friendliness: B
. . . staff attentiveness: B
. . . character interaction: n/a

NOTE: This is a new location for a breakfast buffet. The Wave buffet has significantly
increased its variety, and now is very much worth the visit. At just under $20 per adult,
it is extremely reasonable for a WDW buffet. For breakfast, it is probably the best-kept
dining secret. it has Mickey waffles and delicious sweet potato pancakes. They use local
fresh fruit and vegetables. For those with a smaller appetite, one can do the usual ala
carte breakfast menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter