• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast at SL

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
Hi everyone.
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Can anyone tell me about breakfast at SL. I know that Bonnie preferred one place to the other to eat breakfast - can't remember which though.
Do they only do a continental breakfast or can you get a cooked breakfast if you want?
Not too long until we leave now - can't wait !

I personally preferred the Beaver Creek Tavern. I just preferred the atmosphere and the staff didn't seem so hurried. Then again, we did go to the Hunter's Grill at a busy time, so that may be why. It seemed quite hot in the Hunter's Grill and the tables were very close together, whereas it was all a bit more spread out and airy in the Beaver Creek Tavern. Really, though, it doesn't matter too much; the food is exactly the same! :)

As for the continental food, you get ham, cheese, bread rolls, croissants, pains au chocolat, Rice Krispies, Corn Flakes, Bran Flakes, fresh fruit salad, yoghurts, fromage frais, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, orange juice, milk, Nutella, jam, marmalade, butter... I can't remember anything else. But you can get loads and keep going back for more. They don't seem to restrict how much you can take (which they did last time we were at Santa Fé, though that was seven years ago).

I don't know about the hot breakfast, though. Maybe someone else can answer that!

I'm excited for you! :flower: :flower: :flower:

The actual breakfast served at both restaurants is exactly the same. As Bonnie says, it is only the layout and ambience of the restaurants that is different - which you prefer is up to you.

We always ate at Hunter's Grill and found it to be fine - in fact it was almost empty! But then we were there midweek and did breakfast at 7am. They didn't even open Beaver Creek until the crowds started to build up (about 8am) while we were staying.

I've stayed previously at the Santa Fe and NBC and there was a hot breakfast available but you had to pay for it. I would imagine it's the same at the SL.

There was hot breakfast Dee but it cost about 6-7 euros extra.
We had so much choice from the cold buffet like Bonnie said that we were full up every day. We even had to start cutting down. Apart from that we pay enough anyway, save the cash for lunch or souveniers.

I ate at the Hunters when I stayed there. It was the usual coffee and croissants type affair but really nice ambience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter