Breakfast at POFQ and Cabana Bay

sandra millar

Earning My Ears
I am doing a split stay at POFQ and Cabana Bay (Have dining plan at Disney). Husband likes a full breakfast and I am happy with a muffin or pastry so we are fine.

Question is my little girl likes toast in the morning. Does anyone know if I can just buy toast and butter / jam at these resorts.

Thanks a lot

I am doing a split stay at POFQ and Cabana Bay (Have dining plan at Disney). Husband likes a full breakfast and I am happy with a muffin or pastry so we are fine.

Question is my little girl likes toast in the morning. Does anyone know if I can just buy toast and butter / jam at these resorts.

Thanks a lot
you can buy bread then toast it. Jam is in the condiment station. POFQ has a good qs breakfast. Personally, i would never use a credit for breakfast, but since you have a child and child qs credits are treated the same as adult credit- you could use a qs credit and get a mimosa or beer for later and make it "worth" it. you can probably use a snack credit for the toast but anything under $3 then i would pay cash for it. maybe try the beignets.

The gift shops at the Disney resorts sell loafs of bread . You can take what you don't t use with you to Cabana Cay. I agree with the PP about using a QS credit for breakfast unless you get a adult beverage or they otherwise would go to waste.

Thanks a lot, Hubby will get a qs cooked breakfast and will get a beer for later and me and little one will just pay for some toast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter