Breakfast at Magic Kingdom

GoBlue96

Earning My Ears
What are the best options for a QS or TS breakfast at Magic Kingdom these days? We will be there in a couple of weeks on a day the park opens at 8am. Planning on getting there early, ride a few rides, then grab a bite to eat.
Thanks!
Stacey

Honestly there are not a lot of breakfast options at MK. I don't believe any of the TS are currently serving breakfast. Gaston's Tavern has the huge cinnamon rolls, Main Street Bakery (Starbucks) has pastry type stuff, and Sleepy Hollow has a waffle with fruit. That's about all I can think of.

I was just about to post the same question. Breakfast in all the parks is so limited now. It seems they need to open a few more.

Your best bet will be QS or a snack, as others have suggested above. We love breakfast at The Crystal Palace, but they're not doing breakfast right now :(

Apologies in advance if you already know this, but you can bring your own food into the park.

You could venture out to the resorts on the monorail. The Wave at the Contemporary, Kona at the Polynesian, or Grand Floridian Café are all open for breakfast.

You could venture out to the resorts on the monorail. The Wave at the Contemporary, Kona at the Polynesian, or Grand Floridian Café are all open for breakfast.
The Wave's breakfast is very, very good, and you can even walk to the Contemporary from MK. People also rave about the Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe.

I'm shocked Crystal Palace hasn't opened back up for Breakfast yet.

Breakfast at MK stinks. Sleepy Hollow is the best of very few options. And it has the crazy lines to reflect it.

If you have some free time the QS breakfasts at the Poly, Contemporary and GF are all really good. Maybe eat before you enter the park?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter