• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast at DLH

nicola

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell<br><font color=gre
Hi! We have booked to stay at DLH for 4 nights at end of Nov. We have only ever stayed at NPC and HNY before and I was wondering can anyone tell me if there is any difference in the breakfast at the DLH. We usually pay the extra euro for cooked breakfast at the other hotels but I am wondering do you get eggs or anything else cooked included in the price of the DLH? Are there any other benefits apart from distance to park that I may be unaware of?

Nicola, this was on Richard's FAQ for DLH. Does this help?

Breakfast
All Disneyland Hotel packages include breakfast. Breakfast is taken at The Inventions or California Grill Restaurant every morning. You can arrive for breakfast during a certain time period, the most popular being 8am-9am. The Disneyland Hotel Character Breakfast has now ended. The Hotel now offers a "Character meet & greet" outside of the restaurant areas (the two restaurants are situated next to each other and there is a relaxing lounge area between the two). Each morning a whole host of characters gather in the lounge for photographs and autographs - exclusively for DLH guests! The breakfast food is very nice and includes a selection of meats, bacon, scrambled eggs, croissants, rolls/toast, cereal, fresh fruit juices and more. It is of a higher standard with a larger selection of food than the other DLRP hotels.

We went a good few years ago (but are planning our next visit for summer 06!!!) and then if I remember rightly, one restuarant had "cold" and one had "hot" - but I could be completely wronG!

Hi Nicola,
Our last trip to the DL Hotel was back in March 2003 and then we definitley had scambled eggs and sausages every morning along with the usual continental stuff... and all included in the price.

Have a good trip and let us know if it's still the same as we'll be back there, hot on your heels in march 2006!

Mickeyetta

Thanks Mickeyetta and everyone else who replied. Will let you know if the DLH breakfast is up to scratch!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter