Breakfast at Compass Club?

bonhoga

Bonhoga
Hi, can anybody tell me where we actually get breakfast when staying at the compass club? Thank you Kx

Yes you do, it will be in a separate room to standard room guests and will include some hot items like pancakes, eggs etc. It's a bit like the Golden Forest Club at Sequoia Lodge.

Hopefully featuring items tasting better than the dreadful GFC lounge…

Really cwis - it's been a while since we did GF but we thought the breakfasts were OK. Perfectly adequate and it was nice being in the quieter lounge and not having to queue for breakfast in the main part of the hotel. I mean, it's not DLH standard - we've only ever stayed at the DLH and SQL GF, but it's OK. We always breakfast so early that I'm never particularly hungry anyway!

Really cwis - it's been a while since we did GF but we thought the breakfasts were OK. Perfectly adequate and it was nice being in the quieter lounge and not having to queue for breakfast in the main part of the hotel. I mean, it's not DLH standard - we've only ever stayed at the DLH and SQL GF, but it's OK. We always breakfast so early that I'm never particularly hungry anyway!

Breakfast may be OK as long as Disney standards are considered, but for the same price tag, you would get a MUCH better breakfast from any hotels in France. This is ridiculous that France is known for its bread and croissants and yet, no artisanal products is found within DLP grounds.

Yes, I agree - that's the same for anything to do with the Disney hotels in many of their locations i.e. even room standards are not as good when you think of the price you pay.

Yes, I agree - that's the same for anything to do with the Disney hotels in many of their locations i.e. even room standards are not as good when you think of the price you pay.

Correct, though location and theming help justify the price. Bad breakfast hardly does.

Breakfast is one of the most important meal when I'm staying in a hotel. I'm willing to pay a lot of money for good products, a variety of cold and hot dishes, fresh drinks, a choice of many breads… definitively not what the GFC has to offer, or any other Disney-owned hotels!
For Walt's sake, even the Castle Lounge does not know how to make fresh orange juice!

On the other end, we do enjoy eating at the Radisson Blu, especially since they upped quality (for example, they cook egg on demand, now).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter