Bread Pudding at Disneyland

BriannaRuth

DIS Veteran
Bread pudding is my favorite dessert ever. The only one I've had at DL is the Double Chocolate Bread Pudding at Jazz Kitchen, which, although non-traditional, I loved. I found two other restaurants listing bread pudding on their menus:

Aunt Cass Cafe, DCA - Upside Down Pineapple Bread Pudding
Ballast Point, DTD - Bananas Foster Bread Pudding

Would love opinions on these and if you know of any other places that serve bread pudding, please add them!

Thanks.

Does either of Storytellers or Goofys Kitchen serve bread pudding on their dinner buffets?

Bread pudding is my favorite dessert ever. The only one I've had at DL is the Double Chocolate Bread Pudding at Jazz Kitchen, which, although non-traditional, I loved. I found two other restaurants listing bread pudding on their menus:

Aunt Cass Cafe, DCA - Upside Down Pineapple Bread Pudding
Ballast Point, DTD - Bananas Foster Bread Pudding

Would love opinions on these and if you know of any other places that serve bread pudding, please add them!

Thanks.
Also a big bread pudding person :) I always try each new seasonal/specialty version they have at (what's now) Aunt Cass and hands down, the Upside Down Pineapple is my favorite since the parks reopened after covid.

Does either of Storytellers or Goofys Kitchen serve bread pudding on their dinner buffets?
We had it at Storytellers Brunch so I checked their Dinner menu and it also shows up there. Unfortunately, there were soooo many delicious thigs I don't particularly remember the bread pudding even though I am a big bread pudding fan too. I would highly recommend their brunch - a nice break from the parks after early entry. (Their Grand Candied Orange Coffee was to die for, too, lol!)

Thank you for the response! I am trying to decide between Storytellers brunch or Goofys Dinner....since we are staying at Pixar Hotel....I am leaning towards the brunch on our first day of arrival! The coffee does sound divine!

Thank you for the response! I am trying to decide between Storytellers brunch or Goofys Dinner....since we are staying at Pixar Hotel....I am leaning towards the brunch on our first day of arrival! The coffee does sound divine!
lol I made a Costco run and bought some Kahlua and Grand Marnier (but forgot the brandy - next Costco run!) so I could try to approximate it at home. Still pretty good even without the brandy or candied orange peel.

The brunch is really good especially when you get the hot crisp items when they have been freshly brought out (like the Chilaquiles) and there was a creamy dessert (I forget what it was - they don't list everything on the menu), I think it was one of the "cremes", that was really good. It looked kind of ordinary so I didn't try it, but my grandson loved it so much so I figured I may as well, and I wished I wasn't so full or I would have had more! 2 different pieces of beef (one of the sliced meats) were brought out (at different times) while we were there, and I liked the first one better than the 2nd (I'm sure they were the same cut), so if you particularly like something, get it while it's there or it will disappear. They also have several items to order through your waiter (these may be what is listed as the Chef's Specials). Your table can choose a certain number of items, not all, as I recall, but I may be wrong about that. Anyway, we loved it so much that now seems to be our go-to character meal.

...now if only that also had a good BANANA pudding somewhere!
Do they still have the Bananas Foster at JK? I used to LOVE that. I'm still mad at them for taking away all of the coolness of the building, though.

lol I made a Costco run and bought some Kahlua and Grand Marnier (but forgot the brandy - next Costco run!) so I could try to approximate it at home. Still pretty good even without the brandy or candied orange peel.
I've decided on Storytellers Brunch and part of my decision was the bread pudding lol.....bread pudding is not really a thing here in Canada...if i could fill my purse up with it and bring it home i would lol

The brunch is really good especially when you get the hot crisp items when they have been freshly brought out (like the Chilaquiles) and there was a creamy dessert (I forget what it was - they don't list everything on the menu), I think it was one of the "cremes", that was really good. It looked kind of ordinary so I didn't try it, but my grandson loved it so much so I figured I may as well, and I wished I wasn't so full or I would have had more! 2 different pieces of beef (one of the sliced meats) were brought out (at different times) while we were there, and I liked the first one better than the 2nd (I'm sure they were the same cut), so if you particularly like something, get it while it's there or it will disappear. They also have several items to order through your waiter (these may be what is listed as the Chef's Specials). Your table can choose a certain number of items, not all, as I recall, but I may be wrong about that. Anyway, we loved it so much that now seems to be our go-to character meal.
Thank you for sharing your experience...I've never been to Disneyland before...we always to Disneyworld as we live in Ontario, Canada .... so I am super excited about everything including brunch at Storytellers and WOC dessert party...we (me my mom and my 24 year old niece) are staying at Pixar Place Apr. 6 to 11, but prior to that we are staying for 3 nights at the Garland and doing Universal and an LA tour......

I've decided on Storytellers Brunch and part of my decision was the bread pudding lol.....bread pudding is not really a thing here in Canada...if i could fill my purse up with it and bring it home i would lol
Thank you for sharing your experience...I've never been to Disneyland before...we always to Disneyworld as we live in Ontario, Canada .... so I am super excited about everything including brunch at Storytellers and WOC dessert party...we (me my mom and my 24 year old niece) are staying at Pixar Place Apr. 6 to 11, but prior to that we are staying for 3 nights at the Garland and doing Universal and an LA tour......
Have a wonderful time! We (my DH, DS, DDIL, and 2 grandsons) be there the week before with a gazilliion other people but we're limited to school vacations.
Ah but you have Poutine. I'm jealous! Oh, Disney, first you introduce it to me, then you take it away! (I'm sure it wasn't very authentic, but it sure was good!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter