Brave Little Tailor

WLSILVERCREEKSPRINGS

DIS Veteran
DD has a pair of Mickey Mouse sweatpants that have the date 10-18-38 and asked about the significance. The only thing I could find about Disney and 1938 was the release of the Brave Littel Tailor, but it appears that was released in September 1938. Calling on the Disney brain trust to help, any idea of the significance of this date? Thanks

DD has a pair of Mickey Mouse sweatpants that have the date 10-18-38 and asked about the significance. The only thing I could find about Disney and 1938 was the release of the Brave Littel Tailor, but it appears that was released in September 1938. Calling on the Disney brain trust to help, any idea of the significance of this date? Thanks

Hmm, interesting puzzle. Are sure the numbers represent a date? Maybe a photo would help.

So what I think that is, is just a design for the sweats made to look like an old inspection label. I think the top line is "QA by" and then there is a number, like garments that have inspector numbers in the pocket. I think it's just supposed to look old-fashioned. It might help to know how old they are and if there is any damage to teh pringing or is is purposefully incomplete like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter