brand new DW Hollywood Brown Derby menu reviews?

I had lunch there yesterday (my first visit). It was OK. I would go again to try different dishes but have no burning need to do so. I had the heirloom tomato and burrata salad (it lacked flavor) and the free-range chicken coq au vin (the chicke itself was good as were the pan-fried potatoes but the wine sauce seemed overly reduced).

We looked at all the menus a few months ago and saw they had the burger - made our reservations today and looked at the menus again and saw the burger is no longer there. My daughter will not eat anything on the current menu. So disappointed - really wanted to try the cobb salad.

We looked at all the menus a few months ago and saw they had the burger - made our reservations today and looked at the menus again and saw the burger is no longer there. My daughter will not eat anything on the current menu. So disappointed - really wanted to try the cobb salad.
Exactly. And it isn't just that, although we wanted the burger as an affordable filling lunch option. I am also not interested at all in the things they added. It seems many menus have gotten more similar with a mediterranean vibe...which is fine in general, but not what is expected at HBD. The soup is yet another tomato soup version, which is everywhere at DW. The tomato/burrata salad seems lazy, uninspired, and doesn't belong on this menu. If I want mediterranean, I will go to a mediterranean/Italian restaurant.

So long as the scallops and Cobb salad are still on the menu, I'm good! One of my favorite meals at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter