• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brand New and Booked for Magic 4/01/06

Mom24Princesses

DIS Veteran
Hi, just found you,
We are booked for our first ever cruise 4/01/06 Magic Eastern. We've been planning for about 5 years!!

We have 4 DD as my id shares. On 4/01/06 they will be princess:14, princess:12, princess:8, and princess:6. We've been waiting for the " baby" princess: to be old enough to remember ":boat:". We began saving July 1, 04 and are not going anywhere in 05 to afford 2 cabins for 7 nights. I figured that 4 nights just would leave us starved for more. This way we can book 3 or 4 nights in the future and know just what everyone will want to do. :moped: :sunny: :rockband: :fish: pirate: :love2:

We live near Atlanta and will drive down the night before.

We've been to ::MickeyMo WDW ::MinnieMo for week++ stays 6 times. This is our dream.

Mom is counting down. (417 days) I am a compulsive planner and I have spent most of my waking time since we booked researching every detail.
I love this board!!

I look forward to learning lots!
Have a Magial Day
Melanie
MºoºM 24 Princesses
ASM 96, ASM 98, POR 01,
ALM 03, Pop 04, CSR 04
DCL Magic
April 1-7, 2006

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter