Brady and Gronk

Rockbro

DIS Veteran
I'm originally from Massachusetts. I hate the Patriots. Is anyone else glad that Brady and Gronkowski are failing miserably here in Florida? Brady can't even keep track of downs. They both need to go away.

EDIT: Brady can't even go to the right house to visit a friend.

I'm originally from Massachusetts. I hate the Patriots. Is anyone else glad that Brady and Gronkowski are failing miserably here in Florida? Brady can't even keep track of downs. They both need to go away.

EDIT: Brady can't even go to the right house to visit a friend.

one thing you never do is count Tom Brady out. Hope they lose but never ever count him out. We have learned many times before. He doesn’t have the supporting cast like he did in New England but still once again never count him out.

As a Bears fan, I'm glad that they kind of blew it for the Bucs on Thursday night.
Brady is reminding me of Micheal Jordan on the Wizards, but he had better management on the Patriots than Jordan had on the Bulls. It would have been perfect for him to have called it a career 2 years ago. Gronk had retired, they had just won another championship, and he knew everything was heading downhill with the team. Now he looks old and kind of desperate. I will never count him out, but also don't feel like teams are as afraid to face him as they used to be.

one thing you never do is count Tom Brady out. Hope they lose but never ever count him out. We have learned many times before. He doesn’t have the supporting cast like he did in New England but still once again never count him out.

You can't count him out because he is an outright cheater. He and Bellicheck (I know spelling is incorrect) have been found on on countless occasions to cheat. It seems he doesn't have that support anymore.

My husband still wears the t-shirt we had made before the Pats-Giants SB... it says “I Hate Tom Brady and Randy Moss Sucks Too” so that tells you how old it is. We are Peyton fans so we had to hate Brady

Shameful to hate such a public person so much! There are many celebs I don't care for, but fortunately none rise to the level of hate I see against TB!
IMOP, there are plenty of reasons for people to not be a fan of TB, but I think it's safe to say he's not the most hated person in the public eye.

Haters gonna hate. Seriously, he is an incredible athlete...I don’t think anyone can dispute that.

Nobody disputes that, but it's the amount of crying he does when something doesn't go his way. Or the amount of flopping he did in New England that got the other team a flag for roughing the passer. I'll never forget the night he tried kicking Ed Reed in the groin when he was running an INT back.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it's funny when somebody responds to a post with an angry face?

With everything going on today, this is the last place you should be angry!

I’m a HUGE Patriots fan but have never been a big fan of Brady’s. He’s always been too whiny for my liking and i think a lot of receivers have been kicked to the curB over the years because they couldn’t get on the same page as him. Everyone had to adapt to Brady and he didn’t have to even try to adapt to anyone else. I’ll take the six rings he brought and he was a great QB but still not a fan.

As for Gronk, I grew tired of his frat house ways a few years ago. Great receiver but the other stuff was too much.

I'm a massive fan of both of them. They are both extremely talented athletes.

But then, I don't look to athletes to be my moral compass either. And if you are talking whiney, the name is Eli Manning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter