boyfriend's "bad day" (funny)

Forevryoung

DIS Veteran
Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. My boyfriend is a paramedic on a huge construction site. This is a summary of our phone conversation yesterday:

Him: "Dont ask how my day was." (quick, what's the best response to this???)
Me: "ummmm is everything ok?" (yep, I asked)
Him: "well I just got finished ordering 400 pee cups for drug testing" :eek:
Me: "that's a lot of pee and a lot of paperwork" :sad2:
Him: "yea, there was an anonymous tip that some of the guys were on the 6th floor beams (no walls/floor) drinking and smoking pot. Union found out that we were going to drug test 60 of their guys and demanded that we couldn't single anyone out. So now we have to systematically drug test 400 guys randomly over the next week or so" :rotfl2:

Let's just say he's hoping that they will hire an extra pair of hands to help him. He doesn't want to take care of 400 cups of pee :scared: :rotfl:

Uh, it wasn't a snide remark dear. You had posted you were leaving and I was just wondering if you'd changed your mind.

ETA: I was laughing at your story, not at you, by the way.

Foreveryoung,
Does he have to watch all 400 guys/gals pee himself??? EWWWwwww.

Poor guy.

Hey, I saw your post about leaving but have no idea what is up with that. :confused3 Sorry to see you had some issues. I tend to run under the radar over here as much as possible to avoid backlash. It can be a bit judgemental at times.

Let's just say he's hoping that they will hire an extra pair of hands to help him. He doesn't want to take care of 400 cups of pee :scared: :rotfl:

Poor guy, I hope they get him some help as well. It's not a job I'd wanna do, especially alone.

Amie

Poor thing. Make sure to give him a big :hug: when he gets home, just check that he's washed his hands first :rotfl: (sorry, I have my immature moments).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter