Boy in ladies room

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 11 year old and I are going in about a month just the two of us and he's definitely past the age where either of us would want him to come into the women's restroom with me. And at home, we're a two mom family so he's been using public restrooms alone for a couple of years.

Me either. Men’s restrooms with urinals, on the other hand... I am hoping most places will move to enclosed urinals or privacy screens for walls with urinals. Dad’s sometimes need to take their little girls to the restrooms, too!!

I've never understood these replies. If little girls are in the men's restroom, they're by definition using stalls. And it's not like anything at all is visible when a man is using a urinal. I've been a SAHD of a daughter for going on twelve years now. I never thought twice about bringing her into a men's restroom when she was younger.

Funny story: on our last visit we went with some friends and when we were waiting for our time to build at Savi’s, my son of course decided that was the time he had to use the restroom! So I quick ran him to the restroom and was waiting outside. Somehow I missed him (it was dark and crowded) and he ran back to the group thinking that’s what he should do because he didn’t want to miss our time slot. So what does mom do? Freak that he’s taking so long and go barging in the men’s room. 😂 Once I realized he wasn’t there and was in full scale panic, my friends txted me and said he was with them.

The different restroom thing definitely leaves it wide open to get separated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter