• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bowling and Billiards coming to DTD

Interesting.....I find it amazing that they are going to review the DTD plans again! The article makes it sound as if they are second guessing putting only restaurants/shopping in P.I. :confused3

I love the idea of bowling and hope the pins are cute. There are so many things they could do in there. I wish I could be involved in the decorating.

Billiards and kids...I dunno. The felt will always and forever be getting torn up. They'll be swinging those sticks around and throwing or dropping the balls. If there is food/drink, they'll spill it on the tables. But maybe it would work out. What do I know?

Only if they "Disneyfy" it -- you know, talking ball returns, pins that jump out of the way, automatic score keepers that cheat for you.

Otherwise, it's just another bowling alley...

The ONE thing Disney doesn't have is bowling and I've been saying it for years. Yes for this coming. Now we just have to endure the bowling people who fly and want to know how to bring their balls without airline fees. And shoes too.

The ONE thing Disney doesn't have is bowling and I've been saying it for years. Yes for this coming. Now we just have to endure the bowling people who fly and want to know how to bring their balls without airline fees. And shoes too.

Lol...need to get my mind out of the gutter! But, "people who fly and want to know how to bring their balls without airline fees". Is a really funny sentence, Since we see a lot of how can I get one over on Disney posts.

That would be really cool! On longer trips, DH & DS like something to break up park time and this would give them more options

That would be really cool! On longer trips, DH & DS like something to break up park time and this would give them more options

I agree the more options there are to break up park time the better. Who doesn't love a game of bowling or pool with the family?

Exciting! I definitely think they need more entertainment down there! We're always looking for laid-back things to do with our kids outside of the parks. There's only so much shopping to do.

i bet games will be $10 or more. now if only they would have an AP for bowing

They do need more than just restaurants and shopping. I've no idea what they could add. I'm sure some folks will enjoy the billiards and bowling.

My family won't be one of the them.

I've been saying for years they needed a Disney themed bowling alley!

From the sounding of it maybe the wharf idea is dead? It says they were 'supposed' to have it done by 2013 but by the article it seems to be a no-go? :confused3 The bowling and pool idea is cool though and my guys would certainly go for that :banana:.

And this is better than Pleasure Island? Or the Adventurers Club?

I can bowl and play pool at home. And I don't. Something tells me I won't do it at DTD, either.

I can bowl and play pool at home. And I don't. Something tells me I won't do it at DTD, either.

very true. who would want to travel hundreds of mile to bowl when they cant practically do it in their own back yard (own town, and save money at the same time game-wise).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter