Bounceback? Just checking in case a miracle occurred.

Miffy

DIS Veteran
We're here right now and hoping that maybe, just maybe, there's a bounceback offer available. Of course there's no info about it in the room--we looked--but I thought I'd ask here on the DIS, where the knowledge of such things is much deeper than a mere brochure.

TIA!

The world is to cloudy at this time . WDW really doesn't need or can't get guest to come .
I think we are going back into a HUGE uncertain time again.

We're here right now and hoping that maybe, just maybe, there's a bounceback offer available. Of course there's no info about it in the room--we looked--but I thought I'd ask here on the DIS, where the knowledge of such things is much deeper than a mere brochure.

TIA!
I do not believe they have started offering BB yet, if they ever will. Plus, they have not given out that brochure in years. We would always call X-8844 to get the offer.

I do not believe they have started offering BB yet, if they ever will. Plus, they have not given out that brochure in years. We would always call X-8844 to get the offer.
Just for fun, I called ext 8844 and no, there is no current bounceback offer, although it's impossible to tell whether there is or not from the recorded message. I had to wait for a rep to find out what's what. But they're perfectly happy to book a room for you at rack rate!

I had a BB offer on the resort information brochure, on the desk, right before the pandemic (late 2019) but now they do not have any paper information in the rooms because of that from what I understand.

I had a BB offer on the resort information brochure, on the desk, right before the pandemic (late 2019) but now they do not have any paper information in the rooms because of that from what I understand.
There is indeed paper in the room we're in right now at AKL. There's a brochure--Your Take-Along Guide to the Magic--and also a card warning you to keep your personal information to yourself.

Very disappointed there's no bounceback, but i wasn't expecting it.

Just left POFQ this morning. No BB.

WDW is packed right now. We arrived last week before the “crowds”. We had a great time. You can tell they are lacking staff in some places and are very busy. They don’t need BB right now to fill the parks.

There is indeed paper in the room we're in right now at AKL. There's a brochure--Your Take-Along Guide to the Magic--and also a card warning you to keep your personal information to yourself.

Very disappointed there's no bounceback, but i wasn't expecting it.
Oh that is helpful.
I was at CSR this past Sept and not a piece of paper of any kind or any brochure anywhere in the room. lol...

Oh that is helpful.
I was at CSR this past Sept and not a piece of paper of any kind or any brochure anywhere in the room. lol...
In the past mousekeeping was very inconsistent and the front desk would get a bunch of requests for them and they did not have them, only mousekeeping had them. Before I found out about the extension, I remember tracking down mousekeeping to get a brochure. LOL We have been doing 1-3 trips from 2004-2020 and like I said it had been a good few years since there was any brochure in our rooms. Our neighbors are there this week at BW ( thinking of cutting it short due to crowds), so I texted him and they did not have any brochure in their room. So, if they are bringing them back, well they're back to being very inconsistent.

BouceBacks are currently on hold. There is no need to offer return trips at a discount to drive customer demand for later periods in the year.

That's the purpose of the Bouceback is to fill a base of room at a 35% discount to get you to book a return trip while you are still at WDW.

Once everything returns to normal if it ever does then expect BounceBack offers, seasonal discounts for regional states and AP discounts.

Note: I hope things return to normal in 2022 by July!

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter