Bounce Back when booked with a travel agent

thinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Just wondering…long ago, we used to love getting the bounce back offers. We started booking with a travel agent this year (our dil) just to help her out. Will we still get a bounce back offer when booking with a travel agent. Also, is the bounce back offer usually any better than an annual pass discount?
Thanks!

Just wondering…long ago, we used to love getting the bounce back offers. We started booking with a travel agent this year (our dil) just to help her out. Will we still get a bounce back offer when booking with a travel agent. Also, is the bounce back offer usually any better than an annual pass discount?
Thanks!
You should still be eligible for the bounce back offer. It doesn't matter how you book the reservation.

The nice thing about the BB discount is that it is available for designated dates throughout 2024 while the AP discounts haven't been released yet. The BB discount is really good, and it is hard to know what the AP discounts will be. But you can always try to apply the AP discount to your reservation if it is a better discount and available for your dates.

We just text our TA and she gets on it. This year, from what I understand, you have 7 days after checkout to make the reservation. That will be very helpful and it was not like that before.
Once we booked a BB and then filled out a form to transfer the reservation to our TA.

Your TA can call and book it for you. You have 7 days after checkout to book even if you didn't get an email. We checked out of the Poly on July 5th and BWI on July 8th and didn't receive an email for either one. Usually AP rates are a little better than the BB but that may not be the case now. We won't know until they are released. I couldn't get what I wanted with the BB so am waiting for AP rates.

Your TA can call and book it for you. You have 7 days after checkout to book even if you didn't get an email. We checked out of the Poly on July 5th and BWI on July 8th and didn't receive an email for either one. Usually AP rates are a little better than the BB but that may not be the case now. We won't know until they are released. I couldn't get what I wanted with the BB so am waiting for AP rates.
Getting the email is what I was worried about since they used to leave cardboard things in the room with the information. So did you just call central reservations to ask them what the bounce back offer was?

Just let your TA know you would like to book a BB and he/she can book it for you. As PP's have noted, you have 7 days, post-checkout to book.

Getting the email is what I was worried about since they used to leave cardboard things in the room with the information. So did you just call central reservations to ask them what the bounce back offer was?
This is the email I received. I believe everybody gets the same one.

20230715_174858.jpg

20230715_174823.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter