Bounce Back Offers Coming back

I can see when this offer starts, and the dates it applies to in 2024, but does anyone know if it’s good for any dates for resorts stays in 2023? What I mean is, if I have a resort booked for the end of November 2023, will I be eligible for th bounce back offer to book a 2024 stay? Or does this usually only last for the summer?

I can see when this offer starts, and the dates it applies to in 2024, but does anyone know if it’s good for any dates for resorts stays in 2023? What I mean is, if I have a resort booked for the end of November 2023, will I be eligible for th bounce back offer to book a 2024 stay? Or does this usually only last for the summer?

We won’t know until people report on the offer they get next week I imagine. We check out the 8th and they supposedly will email it to people currently there over the 5th on checkout day. Hoping for a next December discount. Time will tell …

Never mind. Found this in another thread under rumors and news:
IMG_3443.png

I have a 5 night trip booked for the end of October this year. I hope the bounce back offer still stands. That will save a ton of money at the YC!

We won’t know until people report on the offer they get next week I imagine. We check out the 8th and they supposedly will email it to people currently there over the 5th on checkout day. Hoping for a next December discount. Time will tell …

Never mind. Found this in another thread under rumors and news:
View attachment 773312
No, I know which dates the offer will be good for next year. What I’m asking is will I get offered this bounce back when I stay at AKL this November? Or will they only give this to people staying at the resorts this summer?

Another sign that Disney is seeing way lower attendance than expected. They might've seen that the end of year discounts didn't move the needle as much as they anticipated.
This is what I was thinking. It's been years since we've seen the bounceback offers but since post-Covid travel demand has died down, I guess they are starting to "suffer" (well, not really).

No, I know which dates the offer will be good for next year. What I’m asking is will I get offered this bounce back when I stay at AKL this November? Or will they only give this to people staying at the resorts this summer?

When they offered bouncebacks before closure, most of the year you got an offer for the current year. In late August it changed to a free dining offer for the following year (when that was being done). That was offered for awhile & then changed to a room offer for the following year.

Because they’re just starting this bounceback now & it applies to 2024 bookings, I’m assuming they will continue with it until sometime next year. Possibly until they switch to a 2025 offer. No real info to back it up, that’s just my guess based on how it worked before.

This is what I was thinking. It's been years since we've seen the bounceback offers but since post-Covid travel demand has died down, I guess they are starting to "suffer" (well, not really).

I take it as a return to preCovid normal, not as Disney is suffering. They used bounceback, AP, Disney Visa & public discounts to fill rooms for the 30 years I’ve been coning to WDW. It’s the resorts filling without discounts that was the anomaly.

When they offered bouncebacks before closure, most of the year you got an offer for the current year. In late August it changed to a free dining offer for the following year (when that was being done). That was offered for awhile & then changed to a room offer for the following year.

Because they’re just starting this bounceback now & it applies to 2024 bookings, I’m assuming they will continue with it until sometime next year. Possibly until they switch to a 2025 offer. No real info to back it up, that’s just my guess based on how it worked before.
Thanks! That’s super helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter