Bounce Back at Poly what should I do?

Kooks and Bay Bay

Earning My Ears
I have a BB offer and unfortunately Poly has not been available so I chose the Contemporary.

Its annoying that I have to call instead of being able to check online so I've been trying to call a couple times a week.

Today I was told they have a Deluxe Studio Lake View available but its about $1,000 more than my current CR reservation where as if I could get a standard view either in the villas or regular room I'd be paying only $200 more than I'm currently paying.

Would you snap it up and hope that because that's now where you're booked more options at that resort may become available to you with the BB offer or would you just stick with Contemporary at the cheaper price and just be happy you're on the monorail and can easily get to Poly for the food and atmosphere?

The DVC lake view will be a theme park view with the Bungalows in the way and considerably cheaper than a resort theme park view. It is hard to answer if a standard will become available. CR vs Poly is age old and very dependent on what type of accommodations you prefer. For the Record the Poly was the first Disney resort to open beating CR by a few seconds so that may be a consideration as well.

The Poly BB rooms are few and far between, the CM I spoke to also told me the discount wasn't 35%, it was lower (he would not say what). It wasn't available for the dates I wanted. The studios will show up for booking at 11 months out. Can you try and rent points from someone here for your Poly stay? You would save a lot, even more than the BB offer.

I’d stop calling and make peace with The Contemporary.
I doubt you’ll get a standard room with the bounce back offer at The Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter