Bounce Back 2012??

kingoftoads

Earning My Ears
We check in next Sunday 9/25 and are already trying to plan a winter trip in 2012, possibly Feb. We would like to be prepared to take advantage of a bounce back if it's available, has anyone seen anything recently that is offered for 2012? We don't care about free dining, just the reduced room rate.

would love to know as well. We'll be at Disney World tomorrow so I gues we'll find out soon.

We were there in August and our BB was free dining. We booked it for Aug 2012.

We check in next Sunday 9/25 and are already trying to plan a winter trip in 2012, possibly Feb. We would like to be prepared to take advantage of a bounce back if it's available, has anyone seen anything recently that is offered for 2012? We don't care about free dining, just the reduced room rate.

We were there the week of Sept 3rd, and the bounce back offer that we got was for free dining and had to book 8-29 thru 9-30. Those were the only dates we were offered.

We were there the week of Sept 3rd, and the bounce back offer that we got was for free dining and had to book 8-29 thru 9-30. Those were the only dates we were offered.

Our offer in the week of August 27 was for the August 19th to the end of September. So glad it wasn't for August 29th as that is too late for us. We booked for August 24th to Sept 1st.:cool1:

would love to know as well. We'll be at Disney World tomorrow so I gues we'll find out soon.

HEY so are we be there tomorrow at 9 AM can not wait and hope can sleep as have never been able yet to sleep the night before.:confused3 guess I still think Santa is coming :lmao: I lay down but mind just spins so silly think I would grow out of this someday as is my 59th trip. and I just cannot get enough:cheer2:

We were there 8/28-9/3 and we got a bounce back offer in our room. Now I dont remember what it was for because AT THE TIME we weren't planning on going back. I could kick myself right now!

Kind DISer jgraney106 posted a picture of the current BB offer (and the only BB being offered right now) on another thread that might help you (sorry OP, but it's for Free Dining for next year, not the room discount you are looking for :guilty:):

This is the bounceback that I had in my room:
FreeDiningBB001.jpg

It runs from 8/17 thru 9/27/2012. Quick service for values and regular dining for the moderates. Be on the look out for this in your room.
Looks like maybe general public will maybe eventually get this . Lets hope!
The lady at the reservations said it was first placed in the rooms on 8/8/2011.

If you're interested call extension 8844 from your resort room BEFORE YOU CHECK OUT to book this BB offer. :cutie:

I just checked out on Friday and the FD was the only bounceback being offered for 2012. I'm hoping for better luck on my December trip.

Earlier this month on September 1st when my family and I switched back to the Boardwalk Inn, our room also had the Free Dining offer from 08/19/11 - 09/27/12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter