Boulder Ridge Referb

Red-and-Blue-Stripe-Crew-Sock-SOCCO-1654440261_800x.jpg

It looks exactly like the picture leaked years ago with a different color couch. Same trunk, same curtains. Same photo. The colors are very muted in the other picture.

It looks exactly like the picture leaked years ago with a different color couch. Same trunk, same curtains. Same photo. The colors are very muted in the other picture.
Oh I am wrong the studio is Donald. The other was a one or two bedroom with a blue sectional and Mickey in the photo.

Everyone has different reactions to interior design, to be sure. I love contrasting wood tones - ex., hickory hardwood floors with cherry kitchen cabinets, large plank parquet floors, or inlaid wood patterns in furniture. Because of the lighting and possible reflections from the red sofa, the studio photo may actually only include 2 wood tones... oak and espresso/walnut.

My first reaction to the image was that the lighting was harsh, but I like the amount of natural wood tones, with some splashes of color. Definitely want to see how it looks in subdued daylight. I suspect it will be quite pleasant.

Question: The 1BR at SSR has a murphy bed in the LR - does anyone know if the refurb here will include that vs. a new sofa bed?
One of the above posts has a pic from D23 of the model and it does appear the wall behind the sofa will be a Murphy bed….not sure but I believe the SSR version has a sofa with a chaise…almost like a smaller sectional type sofa…this model does not appear to have that.

One of the above posts has a pic from D23 of the model and it does appear the wall behind the sofa will be a Murphy bed….not sure but I believe the SSR version has a sofa with a chaise…almost like a smaller sectional type sofa…this model does not appear to have that.
You’re right - SSR has the sofa with chaise. What does RIV have? Although BRV might have space limitations due to position of the door between living room and studio, like BWV and BCV.

Love that photo - thanks for the link! This really appeals to me. The drapes, flooring, and area rugs are very similar style-wise to the other, brighter photo of a projection. Isn't this photo showing LR of the 1BR side? It would make sense that a sofa with chaise may fit better in the LR than in the studio/2nd BR.

The other D23 image appears to be of the studio side, which may explain the different sofa color and length.

Everyone has different reactions to interior design, to be sure. I love contrasting wood tones - ex., hickory hardwood floors with cherry kitchen cabinets, large plank parquet floors, or inlaid wood patterns in furniture. Because of the lighting and possible reflections from the red sofa, the studio photo may actually only include 2 wood tones... oak and espresso/walnut.

My first reaction to the image was that the lighting was harsh, but I like the amount of natural wood tones, with some splashes of color. Definitely want to see how it looks in subdued daylight. I suspect it will be quite pleasant.

Question: The 1BR at SSR has a murphy bed in the LR - does anyone know if the refurb here will include that vs. a new sofa bed?
Yes, all the sofa beds are being replaced with Murphy beds when refurbed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter