• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boulder Ridge pool area question

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
Although I've stayed at Boulder Ridge several times, I don't think I've ever walked into the restrooms at the villa pool. My daughter will be leaving BR late in the day on her departure day and may want to spend time swimming after visiting a park on her last day. Do the restrooms at the pool have an area to freshen up before heading to the airport? We always drive to Disney and leave immediately after check-out, but she will spend a whole day at WDW before heading to the airport to fly out.

We've done that a couple times. Kept a bag of clothes to change into after enjoying the pool for the day. Took a shower and changed at the pool change room before catching ME to the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter