• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boulangerie Patisserie

They did in July. We bought a box and shared them for dessert. It was a small variety box (I think maybe 5 or 6 macaroons). They may have others as well. I remember that because we got it.

Slightly off topic but have you tried the macaron ice cream sandwich in the glacé shop next door? If not and you love macarons they are a must eat

Is this place as dreamy as I am hoping? I am a brie, baguette, orangina, macaron loving gal, and I cannot wait to have lunch there in December!
Yes and it's great if there's a group of you so you can all share and get different bites of all the yummy goodness

They do! The CM misunderstood me and gave me those instead of an eclair, obviously I was fine with it and didn't correct it:) But they are not a snack credit, I was so flustered I didn't notice until it came time to pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter