Bought "wdw With Kids 2001" At Dollar Store!!

Bobbie JoSue

Earning My Ears
Just thought i would let you know that i bought the WDW with kids 2001 from our local dollar store. by Kim Wright Wiley. Being that this is the first time we are going - ever :) i wanted to read as much as i can. bought the passporter and really wasn't looking for another book until i saw what this had that had in it.

BUT who could pass up a 445pg book that breaks down every park with maps and descriptions for a BUCK!!!!!!!!

So if your dollar store carries books look through them because you never know what you will find. just wanted to share good fortune.

bobbie jo sue

it isn't a franchised one just a local store charlotte, mi called the dollar store. for some odd reason ours carries a lot of books - different stuff and i usually don't pay attn - but was waiting for dd's to finish their shopping. Sorry it wasnt' a franchised store but i will look and see if there are anymore if you would like.

bobbie josue

Oh, your soooo lucky. Our dollar store don't have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter