Bought Annual Pass a few weeks ago...got nothing in the mail?

Violet Parr

DIS Veteran
I bought an annual pass a few weeks ago. Should I expect anything in the mail at all? We moved in January and I'm a little afraid things are not coming to me. We also haven't received mailings for our recently booked resort stay.

I'll call Disney later to check, unless mailers for AP purchases don't happen.

Anyone know?

VP

I don’t remember getting anything in the mail until I went to the park and activated it. Then they sent me a magnet welcoming me as a pass holder.

I got an e-mail with a barcode. Checked my MDE a day later and it was noted there. I simply showed the e-mail when I activated it and they scanned it. Easy peasy. As long as it shows up in your MDE you can book fastpasses when your window opens regardless of when you actually activate it.

We activated our APs at the end of March and haven't gotten anything by either email or mail welcoming us or informing us of offers and perks. Is that normal? When we were Uni Passholders, they would email a newsletter with offers pretty regularly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter