• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boston Lobster Feast on I-Drive

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
Anyone been to the Boston Lobster Feast on I-Drive since the pandemic? I haven't been in over 15 years...and it was pretty good. Quality isn't the best....but I know that going in...it's a buffet....but the value can't be beat! Going in a few weeks with a bunch of "seafood lovers"...staying off property on I-Drive....wondering if anyone has been there in the last few months??? TIA

I has very mixed reviews on that review site that begins with a Y and rhymes with HELP. 3 out of 5 stars.

My sort-of son-in-law insists we go there when he is visiting with my daughter next week so I'll let you know. I'm not too thrilled with going there.

My sort-of son-in-law insists we go there when he is visiting with my daughter next week so I'll let you know. I'm not too thrilled with going there.
Awesome..Thanks! Seems like you're going in with low expectations....fingers crossed that you'll be surprised!!LOL

How can you mess up lobster?

There are many ways but first off, Boston lands approx 800,000 pounds of lobster per year. Massachusetts as a whole lands about 16 million pounds per year. Maine lobster, which is the gold standard, lands 100 million pounds per year. So I would say if a restaurant is serious about quality lobster, don’t name it “Boston” lobster. But if it is not a top quality product, then the moniker is appropriate. Just the opinion of a wife of a Maine commercial lobsterman and a daughter of 3 generations of Maine lobstermen.

Went once. Never again. Dirty. Kids running around. Typical tourist type of place. Not much better than Golden Corral.

I went to the new location on 192 last summer. It was excellent. Food was very good, service was very good. My kids also enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter