Boomertowne...

Yep I'm pretty sure we all wouldn't mind you using us as a friend request.
I'm jgraney106 at Boomertowne. I have 2 friends names you can request too.
They are :
poetrychick56
and
CaitlinxO45

We can all use the extra points!!!

Well, Saturday began my 9th week since I first cashed out...and no gift card yet. I'll be really bummed if they stiff us like Netloser did. I guess the waiting game will continue. I won't play anymore until I get that first card though. Has anyone else seen any rewards lately? I cashed out on 5/24 and 6/4.

ETA...Right now, I'm on Boomertowne forums. And I'm reading the same excuses for the delay that I used to get from Netwinner. So, I'm not holding my breath while waiting on these gc's.

I'm a bit worried too. . .today in the chatrooms, some people have said they cashed out in early May and still have not received their gift cards. . .and that the longer people have to wait for their gift cards, the more likely it will be that they won't get them at all (just like Netwinner). . .I am not happy about this, but I will continue to rack up my daily points until I am able to cash out and see what happens. Hopefully BT will redeem themselves.

I've been waiting since June 13. I'm still hoping because I have had several people in Boomertowne chat tell me that they did get their rewards. I haven't been earning as many points each day though because I'm kind of waiting to see if I get the card first.

I'm a bit worried too. . .today in the chatrooms, some people have said they cashed out in early May and still have not received their gift cards. . .and that the longer people have to wait for their gift cards, the more likely it will be that they won't get them at all (just like Netwinner). . .I am not happy about this, but I will continue to rack up my daily points until I am able to cash out and see what happens. Hopefully BT will redeem themselves.

I'm starting to worry too. Several weeks ago, in the chat, people who cashed out in early May had said they got their cards so I was hopeful that it would be soon and that I wouldn't get "screwed" again. I'm going to keep using the site though, because I like it and it's not painful like spinning that darn wheel was :)

Just wondering, how many accounts can you have per household? Would I be able to sign my husband up under another email?

I think you can have more than 1 account but I'm not positive. I'm sure others will know. My dh isn't interested in doing this because he says it takes too much time.

Just wondering, how many accounts can you have per household? Would I be able to sign my husband up under another email?

Yes, you can have 4 accounts per household. However, for those accounts signed up after June 1 (I think that is the date), the points required for all cashouts are doubled.

I am hopeful that they wil still payout. I have 3 cards for target pending and its coming close to 7 weeks on the first one since I requested it. I am not spending as much time over there untill I know if it actually will pay me.

I just joined a couple of days ago...I've sent requests to everyone, would appreciate any and all new friends!

Name: sndfan

Thanks!

I am 8 weeks now for my first cashout and nothing. I have 3 cards that I have cashed out for 2 $25.00 Best Buys and a $75.00 visa card. I sure hope they plan on paying. I actually emailed them today just asking why my account doesn't t even say "sent" when it has been 8 weeks. When I hear back I will let you all know what they are saying. :)

I like to stay optimistic but it is hard after netwinner was so fraudulant. But they are not the same company so we cannot think badly of them. They are innocent until proven guilty. :)

I am 8 weeks now for my first cashout and nothing. I have 3 cards that I have cashed out for 2 $25.00 Best Buys and a $75.00 visa card. I sure hope they plan on paying. I actually emailed them today just asking why my account doesn't t even say "sent" when it has been 8 weeks. When I hear back I will let you all know what they are saying. :)

I like to stay optimistic but it is hard after netwinner was so fraudulant. But they are not the same company so we cannot think badly of them. They are innocent until proven guilty. :)
It is so reminiscent of Netwinner though. And the silence from Boomertowne is deafening. They know they are backlogged in sending out giftcards. Why not make an announcement and quell some of our fears? There is a thread over on their discussion board about the delay. People have mentioned that it was brought up in "chat" the other day that the Visa gift cards had to be reordered because they messed up the logo. Well, that explains the delay in the Visa cards. But, what about the Target, Best Buy and other rewards? Two people posted that they received notice on 7/23 that their gc's(ordered on 5/8) are being sent. At that rate, I still have 2+ weeks to wait on my 5/24 cashout. I have already waited over 8 weeks. I'm trying to be patient, but as each day goes by it gets harder and harder.

I'm a bit worried too but at least I've enjoyed BT vs NW (which was just plain boring, unless you won or thought you won). If the gcs don't pan out, the only thing I would have done differently would have been to not work so hard at maximizing pts each day. Now I'm just doing what I want on the site and I don't worry about how many pts I get.

Though, I must admit, I'd be very disappointed to not get my gcs :sad1:

i am waiting to do anything else on that site until you guys start getting your gift cards... i only have less then 10,000 points though

I'm a bit worried too but at least I've enjoyed BT vs NW (which was just plain boring, unless you won or thought you won). If the gcs don't pan out, the only thing I would have done differently would have been to not work so hard at maximizing pts each day. Now I'm just doing what I want on the site and I don't worry about how many pts I get.

Though, I must admit, I'd be very disappointed to not get my gcs :sad1:
That is true. On Boomertowne you can actually get something out of it(besides giftcards). Netloser was a complete waste of time.

So I had sent an email out a couple days ago saying I had reached my 8 week mark and asking when I may see my card. This was their response. No help at all.

Dear Citizen,

Your reward has not shipped yet. We are shipping based on work flow and cannot provide an exact ship date for your order. Once your reward does ship, you will receive an email notification. Your inquiry and patience is appreciated.

Sincerely,
BoomerTowne

So I had sent an email out a couple days ago saying I had reached my 8 week mark adn asking when I may see my card. This was their response. No help at all.

Dear Citizen,

Your reward has not shipped yet. We are shipping based on work flow and cannot provide an exact ship date for your order. Once your reward does ship, you will receive an email notification. Your inquiry and patience is appreciated.

Sincerely,
BoomerTowne
Hmmm. Not very encouraging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter