Bookmark Exchange Sign Up!!!!!

StitchNTime

Earning My Ears
I would like to invite you to the bookmark exchange at my cross stitch group. Sign up starts Wednesday June 28th 2006 and does not end till July 24th 2006. All members have plenty of time to sign up, finish and mail / post their bookmark to their receiver / partner. Bookmarks are to be mailed / posted NO later than August 21st 2006, so there is plenty of time to participate. So if you would like to check out this GREAT cross stitch group which is just loaded with 'stuff', come take a peek. We are a group of cross stitchers of ALL levels. Chat room is constantly active, which is a GREAT way to get help FAST if needed!

If you decide to join this group, please mention on your application (NO BLANK APPS ACCEPTED!!!!) that Cherie', the group owner, invited you and where you saw this add. Hope to see you all there and get in on the fun!!

http://groups.msn.com/sewwhatcafe

We also have a monthly floss swap, and it is not too late to participate for the next one. We have so much to offer at this group, you just have to come take a peek. NEW MEMBERS are REQUIRED to read the group rules AND sign the group rules message board to keep membship ACTIVE!!

See you there................Cherie' (group owner)

This sign up does not end until July 24th 2006, and bookmarks do not need to be mailed out to the reciever until August 24th, so there is plenty of time to sign up and stitch. Hope to see you all there!! :wave2:

Just a heads up....Bookmark exchange sign up has ended. BUT floss swap sign up is a monthly activity, so anyone can sign up for that at anytime!

The group is taking a VOTE to determine what the NEXT exchange will be! NEW exchange coming soon!​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter