Booking window on June 28th.

We also have UT tickets that were extended and will be looking to book 2021 rooms. At this point, we'll just see the hotel availability show up online per usual, right? I'm really not interested in calling!

So no matter what I will be online. I would hate to sleep in a miss the opportunity to book. It's one day, so hopefully it is open. I can see them not letting you reserve, but it makes no sense not letting people book. If anything that gives you an idea on interest for visits.

See that's why I am confused. It says park reservations, but they don't list and end date for booking. Those are 2 separate things. There have been reports from people that some CM's say its for all of 2021, but you can only reserve through 9/26/21. I think this needs more clarification. None the less I will be up cause we aren't taking any chances.

Yes they are 2 different things, but when you book a package for next year that includes the tickets. They are not extending park reservations past 9/26, so there is not a reason to allow packages to be booked past that day.

I really think that a big price hike and an increase in capacity will come after 9/26. That's why they are waiting.

But like I said already, I will be online to check anyway.

I think the catch is that only room only bookings are available at 499 days and they specifically said packages for 2021 could be booked. I managed to book room only for Oct. 2021 right before they froze bookings. At that time they were offering ‘basic packages’ (no tickets) only until 9/26/21 check ins. I could not book a basic pkg in Oct.

So no matter what I will be online. I would hate to sleep in a miss the opportunity to book. It's one day, so hopefully it is open. I can see them not letting you reserve, but it makes no sense not letting people book. If anything that gives you an idea on interest for visits.

I'll be online too, and also booking a package, which I never do.

I think the catch is that only room only bookings are available at 499 days and they specifically said packages for 2021 could be booked. I managed to book room only for Oct. 2021 right before they froze bookings. At that time they were offering ‘basic packages’ (no tickets) only until 9/26/21 check ins. I could not book a basic pkg in Oct.

Yep, and personally, I am not booking anything that has to do with tickets right now
Room only would be fine for us right now - we were supposed to leave exactly three weeks from today for a 19-day trip for DD middle school graduation - had to cancel and it's so upsetting , but booking a room for next summer would take away SOME of the sting

For what it's worth, I asked a CM via chat and she said that 2021 bookings open tomorrow but won't be available online until the 28th.

Who knows at this point!

Yep, and personally, I am not booking anything that has to do with tickets right now
Room only would be fine for us right now - we were supposed to leave exactly three weeks from today for a 19-day trip for DD middle school graduation - had to cancel and it's so upsetting , but booking a room for next summer would take away SOME of the sting

I also wanted room only for the 50th and I am now pretty annoyed that this might not be an option. Guess I won't be upgrading our tickets to APs! Too bad for you, Disney!!!

I also wanted room only for the 50th and I am now pretty annoyed that this might not be an option. Guess I won't be upgrading our tickets to APs! Too bad for you, Disney!!!

With the park reservation system, I'm at a loss what to do; book room only or a package? August 2021 is so far away that a lot can change between now and then. Will I suddenly find myself in a situation that so many are in now, with rooms booked and no tickets? If that's the situation would we even want to go? Sigh. I had an April trip and a June trip cancelled that were both room only, so no tickets to use up. Well, two comps.

With the park reservation system, I'm at a loss what to do; book room only or a package? August 2021 is so far away that a lot can change between now and then. Will I suddenly find myself in a situation that so many are in now, with rooms booked and no tickets? If that's the situation would we even want to go? Sigh. I had an April trip and a June trip cancelled that were both room only, so no tickets to use up. Well, two comps.

Well we don’t know if they’re allowing room only bookings. That’s the big question. It seems they have to with APs and 3rd party ticket sales, but they haven’t been clear at all.

I assume when they say packages that will include non-ticket packages. Basically, you pay the $200 deposit for a room only and it has to be paid 30 days before your trip. With true room only bookings you pay the first night amount at booking and the balance at check in.

Yes they are 2 different things, but when you book a package for next year that includes the tickets. They are not extending park reservations past 9/26, so there is not a reason to allow packages to be booked past that day.

I really think that a big price hike and an increase in capacity will come after 9/26. That's why they are waiting.

But like I said already, I will be online to check anyway.

What time? I'm in Chicago.

I"m going to call and check online!

I'm just afraid to buy tix right now , given the current situation and the mess going on right now - even if it is for 2021
The way things are right now, with all of the closures and limitations, I would have no problem (if the travel restriction from NY is ever lifted!) of doing a resort only trip next year (IF things aren't somewhat back to normal (attractions, fireworks, restaurants, etc)
We could do pool and DS - hit a couple of resort restaurants, and go to USO for a day - that's what I don't want to purchase tix yet

LOL whenever I roll out of bed!

:D

I want to try as soon as I can! I work home, so I can just get up earlier if I have to...

I asked on other thread too. I want to say it's 7 am Eastern, so 6 am Chicago/Central Time?

I'm so bad at this stuff.

:D

I want to try as soon as I can! I work home, so I can just get up earlier if I have to...

I asked on other thread too. I want to say it's 7 am Eastern, so 6 am Chicago/Central Time?

I'm so bad at this stuff.

I would think 7am EST would be the earliest.

Just got off the phone (modified our upcoming trip to October) and the CM said that I will be able to move my current package to next year tomorrow afternoon. She said that 2021 packages come out tomorrow but won't be bookable till tomorrow afternoon. She said that I will lose my 35% off I currently have but said that I could modify tomorrow afternoon online. She did seem very knowledgeable and was very nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter