Booking VIP tour

Fwiiw, I did call at the 60 day mark for our last trip in April and was not able to book as there were no more spots left. I would encourage anyone wanting to book to make sure they are on the line right when the phone lines open if you plan to go during what will be a busy time of year. There are less VIP guides working atm.

Fwiiw, I did call at the 60 day mark for our last trip in April and was not able to book as there were no more spots left. I would encourage anyone wanting to book to make sure they are on the line right when the phone lines open if you plan to go during what will be a busy time of year. There are less VIP guides working atm.

And along those lines, you may want to call a day or two early just to get familiar with the automated menu and which numbers you're going to want to push. That will help you get through faster.

I booked for June and this was the first time I’ve waited more then a minute on the phone. I prob waited 10. I did think it was interested they are very clear this is a ride focused tour now, excluding ROTR. in the past for me they minimized the ride aspected of the tour and highlighted everything else.

A couple weeks ago, I booked for two days, one on June 7 and one on June 10. I had a resort reservation that covered both of the days, and they allowed me to book both days on the first day that June 7 was available (60 days out).
I waited about 15 minutes, so I was happy I didn't have to call again for the June 10th one.

Note that both of my days are my Hollywood Studios days, and the CM suggested that I don't try to get Ride of the resistance during the tour (mainly because of the length). Those are my only two days though and I already had all my dining reservations plans done, so it would be too hard to move around.

Disney site shows pricing from $450-750 per hour depending on the day and a minimum of 7 hours. Clearly for those in the 'money is no object' category.

I called at opening of phone lines on 60 days out, was on hold for an hour and then waitlisted because they were sold out. I asked about the next day and he let me book 2nd day at that time and have me waitlisted for the first day. It is the Wed/Thurs after Memorial Day and the cost is $550/hour. Signature services rep told me he didn’t see a cheaper rate for the entire summer. During off times, Mon & Tues is typically $450. Memorial Day and the days before were at $750 and the day after was $650.

Disney site shows pricing from $450-750 per hour depending on the day and a minimum of 7 hours. Clearly for those in the 'money is no object' category.
We are not in the “money is no object” category. We are doing this to celebrate our 15 year wedding anniversary and have been saving to be able to do this. We also canceled our trip fall 2020 due to covid.

What is the current number to call and book? My 60 days from tour is Wednesday.

A couple weeks ago, I booked for two days, one on June 7 and one on June 10. I had a resort reservation that covered both of the days, and they allowed me to book both days on the first day that June 7 was available (60 days out).
I waited about 15 minutes, so I was happy I didn't have to call again for the June 10th one.

Note that both of my days are my Hollywood Studios days, and the CM suggested that I don't try to get Ride of the resistance during the tour (mainly because of the length). Those are my only two days though and I already had all my dining reservations plans done, so it would be too hard to move around.
We are not in the “money is no object” category. We are doing this to celebrate our 15 year wedding anniversary and have been saving to be able to do this. We also canceled our trip fall 2020 due to covid.
We did it for my 50th bday a few years ago. It was the best bday present ever. Enjoy!

Called 407-560-4033 this morning at 60 days from tour (the above number is for special services). I hit dial at exactly 9am eastern, there is a greeting that lasts approximately 30 seconds before telling you to push 0 to speak with someone for booking VIP. So I suggest as soon as the line picks up push 0. As I waited 33 seconds for the greeting/instruction I was put on hold about 35 minutes. I was able to book Sunday 6/20 and Friday 6/25, however. Sunday is Father's Day and is at the premium per hour (grandma is graciously paying for everything). So just FYI!

Called 407-560-4033 this morning at 60 days from tour (the above number is for special services). I hit dial at exactly 9am eastern, there is a greeting that lasts approximately 30 seconds before telling you to push 0 to speak with someone for booking VIP. So I suggest as soon as the line picks up push 0. As I waited 33 seconds for the greeting/instruction I was put on hold about 35 minutes. I was able to book Sunday 6/20 and Friday 6/25, however. Sunday is Father's Day and is at the premium per hour (grandma is graciously paying for everything). So just FYI!
BEST GRANDMA EVER! :drinking:

Nice! Interesting that the number I called (407-939-7777) is different. I didn't have to push any buttons. Just listened to the message and then got a person.

There have been some less than stellar reviews of late for the tours. I guess the magic is a little less magical of late under the new guidelines. We were considering it in December, but I think we might wait. I'm surprised that they don't allow RoR, not sure of other restrictions.

There have been some less than stellar reviews of late for the tours. I guess the magic is a little less magical of late under the new guidelines. We were considering it in December, but I think we might wait. I'm surprised that they don't allow RoR, not sure of other restrictions.
Can you point me to these negative reviews? We have a tour booked in the beginning of June. I’d really like to see what they said. Everything I’ve seen so far has been positive.

We did this tour the end of March, thanks to my son, and it was amazing! We hit all 4 parks did rides multiple times and our guide, Sam, was the best.

Can you point me to these negative reviews? We have a tour booked in the beginning of June. I’d really like to see what they said. Everything I’ve seen so far has been positive.

Agreed. I have read nothing but stellar reports from people who have actually done the VIP tours.

Agreed. I have read nothing but stellar reports from people who have actually done the VIP tours.

I have read the same stellar reviews, but as stated, it appears there have been a few concerning reviews during Covid with all the differences. I doubt it's allowed to post a link to Tripadvisor on here or not, but you should just search VIP tour and tripadvisor and you will see what I was referring to. If you've seen posts during 2020 or 2021 about the VIP tour being great (Such as Kerry's), I would take those into account too. Just smart to gather as much information as possible on differences of pre-Covid and post-Covid tours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter