Booking tool down this morning (1/2/24)?

Ginger03

Mouseketeer
Anyone else having problems accessing the booking tool today? Getting Rex the dinosaur.

Rex generally means there is a problem with your account. You need to call member services.

Rex generally means there is a problem with your account. You need to call member services.
I've gotten Rex and The Seven Dwarfs at different times in my DVC lifetime, but it's never been because there was a problem with my account, because there's never been a problem with my account. Happy New Year Everyone:)

I've gotten Rex and The Seven Dwarfs at different times in my DVC lifetime, but it's never been because there was a problem with my account, because there's never been a problem with my account. Happy New Year Everyone:)
Why I said generally. Not that Rex always means an account problem. OP should still call member services in case there IS a problem with her account.

Today is 1/1/24 not 1/2/24. If you were trying to get on today in the morning , be aware that first week of Dec is the highest DVC demand week of the year at WDW, and there are huge numbers of members today trying to make reservations starting Dec 1, with the result that a number of those making such attempts will not be able to get in because of overload on the system. You should just keep trying to see if you eventually get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter