Booking through Expedia

Bambi2009

Mouseketeer
Hi, sorry another question.... looking at Expedia for August, DLH and HNY it says "stay 4, pay 2 tickets included". Does anybody know if that would be tickets for 5 days or 4 days? I did phone Expedia but they weren't very clear with their answer. That would be a great deal, 50% discount:). I've always wanted to stay at the Pink Palace and it would be lovely to surprise the children - we are just the three of us this year, husbands deployed in the Navy. Would love to treat them pixiedust:

it would be 5 days park tickets - but is DLP itself not doing the same deal for your dates and choice of hotels?

Hi, thanks for the reply. I've checked Disney's site and for August the offer is for 30% off so this seemed like a great deal. I suppose even if I had to pay for an extra day's tickets it wouldn't be the end of the world. I'd love to surprise the kids - they think they are staying at the Kyriad with annual passes. They've always wanted to stay at the DLH - me too :worship:

sounds like it would be a brill surprise for them :).

I booked that deal through expedia in february, expedia were £200 cheaper than the same deal direct with disney :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter