Booking the sports simulator

autismgoesdisney

DIS Veteran
Just went to book the sports simulator for our cruise and I see you can only book one at a time. Is it not possible to play against another family member? Or is it just one at a time?

We booked and did this on the Fantasy last Thanksgiving, and we booked just one time slot and my husband and 3 kids all played against each other. Unless rules have changed, they were able to have 4 of them in there during our time slot.

We were confused about that, too. I ended up booking a golf and a sports at the same time for my DH and DS. Then I saw a youtube video of a dad and kids playing together in the sports one. I think you can have multiple players in the sports one and possibly only one in the golf. We are going to check out the open house when we board the ship. If two can play the sports, then, my DH plan on cancelling the golf and playing the sport on with DS.

Thank you so much for asking this. I ran into the same problem, too, when I booked the sports simulators for my sons. I ended up booking them each for their own time slot, but the time slots are a few hours apart on the same day. I'd hate to cancel one and not have them be able to go in together. How far in advance do I have to cancel the second time slot if that is what we decide to do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter