Booking System down?

AMartin767

Earning My Ears
I've been trying all morning to look at Dining Bookings and It just keeps returning that there is a problem with availability lookups. Anyone else having this issue?

I have been trying to modify a couple for my trip and It wasn't down when I went on-if you're on your computer try chrome not explorer or safari.

Ok, looks like even though all the dates are open on the booking calendar (due to the dates of our tickets) it's only allowing me to stay within the 60 day window.

Having similar issues this morning. I was able to book one reservation on the app but it now says 'please try again' whenever I click on a timeslot. Tried Chrome and was able to book 1 reservation 60 days from now, however on Chrome it doesn't show my 60+10 day window like it does on the app.

Having similar issues this morning. I was able to book one reservation on the app but it now says 'please try again' whenever I click on a timeslot. Tried Chrome and was able to book 1 reservation 60 days from now, however on Chrome it doesn't show my 60+10 day window like it does on the app.
That is so weird. I am not having issues on the app either. Huh.

Very strange, now I'm just getting this message on both the app and desktop 'We're sorry, there is a problem searching for reservations at this time. '

Hopefully it'll be back working soon.

when I was just searching for dining reservations for "Lunch and Dinner' from Sept 30 thru Oct 3rd, for dining parties from 1 to 3 the only thing that came up for availability was "Fantasmic Dining Plans" which were not available at this time.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter