Booking rooms using AP or Shareholders Club card

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
Can anyone tell me how you book rooms at DLP using the above.If you have an AP obviously your entrance into the parks is covered but how about breakfast ? Is breakfast included in the price of the room anyway or do you have to make seperate arrangement. Is it cheaper to book a room using the discounts and to book travel and everything else seperate or to buy a package where everything is in the price. With AP or Shareholders Club can you get a discount on packages?
Sorry folks this was meant to be a new thread so moved it

Hi

Annual Passholder and Shareholders have seperate dedicated line to call regarding room bookings. Suspicion that they are still routed through the main CRO but you are not kept on hold for a significant time.

Annual Pass 00 33 1 60 30 60 69
Shareholder 00 33 1 60 30 60 72 (I've never managed to get through the 0800 number)

For our holiday to Davy Crockett Ranch breakfast is included in room only rate, since I informed Shareholder line that we had AP's.

You can get discount on package price, excluding offers eg 3 for 2

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter