• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Resort Room w/Magical Gatherings

Hawk

DIS Veteran
We are going to our old favorite POR in Feb/Mar 2007. This time we are bringing along several relatives (16-19 total). If we book now with magical gatherings, can we get an AP rate if one becomes available or will we need to cancel and re-book?

Thanks

Tim/Hawk

I am not 100% positive, but I think you would be able to change rates etc. later. I know when I first set up my grand gathering (we're going in December) :grouphug: I called ahead to ask a bunch of questions and they went ahead and took all the family member names, ages, etc. and set us up a grand gathering #. All this was before I even booked the hotel. Then on the day I got ready to book the hotel, all I had to do was call the grand gathering booking agent back and give them our grand gathering #. So, I feel pretty sure you'd be able to change later on without it affecting your grand gathering itself.
If I were you, I'd go ahead and call and see what a CM tells you...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter