Booking Reservations in this New Day and Age

ande2428

Mouseketeer
Hey all - I apologize if I'm bringing up a repeated topic but I have a question on reservations. We are staying on site at a Disney Resort. I understand that we can make dinner and Savi Workshop reservations 60 days in advance but I wasn't sure when that date actually starts? Is it 60 days from our check in date or 60 days from the actual date we plan to go to the park and/or dinner? I know in the past, we could make dining reservations 180 days from our check in date. I'm hoping that I can make all of our reservations at once and not have to log in each day at the 60 day window.

Thanks All!

do we need to make the first days reservation before the plus 10 kicks in or can we start with day 10? TIA

do we need to make the first days reservation before the plus 10 kicks in or can we start with day 10? TIA
You can start with day 10. It’s actually a good strategy to book your hard to get ADR’s more towards the end of your trip if possible and start there with booking as there will usually be more availability.

I’m confused about the plus 10. I’m guessing you have to have a resort reservation for 10 days. I should already know this 😂. We have a split stay so I’m guessing the first 3 days of our first resort will not allow me to make reservations for our second resort stay?

I’m confused about the plus 10. I’m guessing you have to have a resort reservation for 10 days. I should already know this 😂. We have a split stay so I’m guessing the first 3 days of our first resort will not allow me to make reservations for our second resort stay?
True. You will need to wait till the 60-days out point for your second stay's arrival date.

Each room ressie is like a completely separate trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter