Booking question

boardwalkbride729

Mouseketeer
I booked a placeholder on my last cruise and I need to sail by Jan 2018
If I book a cruise for a date that's already released, would I be able to move that reservation to a different sailing if I found a January 2018 sailing that worked for me once those itineraries are released? If so, would I still be able to apply the 10% discount?

Thanks.

If I book a cruise for a date that's already released, would I be able to move that reservation to a different sailing if I found a January 2018 sailing that worked for me once those itineraries are released? If so, would I still be able to apply the 10% discount?

Thanks.
Yes. As long as it's not a black out date.

Thanks.

I did exactly this. Booked the EBTA 2017 as wasn't sure if the WBTA dates would suite but once released I transfered. Just remember that you have to pay the difference between the deposit and the placeholder when you book the cruise so if the cruise you book costs less than the one you transfer it to you would owe more money. For me the WBTA 2017 was cheaper than the EBTA 2017 so I have overpaid my deposit required and so no additional payment was needed but this might not always be the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter