Booking question?

MKDEBS

Earning My Ears
We are staying at 'All Star Movies' next May, Never stayed on site before.

My question is I've booked a package through Virgin how do I go about booking the building I want. My Husband loves Toy Story bless him so would be nice if we could get that part of the resort.

Do I ring them direct or ask really nicely when we get there?

Also while im here a question i've been meaning to ask for a while,

Can we upgrade for say the last couple of nights? I'd love to stay at AK or WL but is out of our price range for the whole two weeks. Is it possible and how much extra would it be. ( Assuming there is any money left on the credit card )

Thanks Debs

You need to fax the AS resort 4 days before you arrive. (The resorts don't get the guest details until about 4-5 days before yo arrive).

Just politely request the building you want. Tell them it is your first stay on-site etc. and you may be lucky :)

AS for upgrading you may be able to do this through Virgin, although they may charge you a fee for changing the booking.
Not sure if you could up-grade yourselves once you are there. Doesn't do any harm asking :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter