Booking Private VIP Tour

Can someone confirm the number to call to book the VIP tour? Also, any tips for which extensions to push to expedite the process instead of listening through the prompts? Calling this Saturday for my bachelorette in July!!

Can someone confirm the number to call to book the VIP tour? Also, any tips for which extensions to push to expedite the process instead of listening through the prompts? Calling this Saturday for my bachelorette in July!!
407-560-4033 - don't know about the prompts. We booked when we were onsite.

Called at 9am and got through on the first ring! This is even after I listened to the prompts for a full minute (press 0 if you want to get directly connected). So happy to have my very first VIP tour on July 15th for my bachelorette party!!

Thank you for sharing. My booking window is next week and I had already begun to stress about this. You calmed me.

Would anyone happen to know if there is a list of 2022 VIP Tour seasonal prices available? We are going in early December and it would be helpful to know the potential cost, for planning purposes. Thank you!

Would anyone happen to know if there is a list of 2022 VIP Tour seasonal prices available? We are going in early December and it would be helpful to know the potential cost, for planning purposes. Thank you!
I think pricing ranges from $425 to $850 an hour. You have to call to get the pricing for your date.

Disney VIP tour rate ‘seasons’ can change by the day. Thursday can be one price, Friday another, Saturday another - so I agree with the PP, the only way to truly know for the date in question is to call, unless someone around here has already called and can post the rate on the specific date.

Hope that helps.

As others said, prices are dependent on the date and time of the year. I can tell you I just booked for mid-August and got the lowest rate ($425).

My brother is one lucky guy, his wife's family has money and he got to do two days worth of VIP in May. One day was AK/Epcot the other was MK/HS. He kept sending me pictures I think to torture me. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter