Booking Online - How long til it appears online?

Mister Toad

Mouseketeer
I booked a room online several days, never received a "confirmation" email and the reservation isn't available under "my bookings" on the website. When I try to call, there is no option to hold, either a person is available or not, and from my luck, almost always not. Which can be really frustrating, especially given the brief overlap of time.

Anyone know is this is normal? Did something snag? Any better way to reach a person that speaks English?

Thanks

I hope you have now received your confirmation email. Our first email came immediately recording our booking, within 24 hours we had the formal confirmation email and our booking was visible on the "my bookings" page. I did ring at one stage as I wanted to discuss dining reservations. My first attempt to get through on the phone didn't work, but tried again when it was around 4pm Japan time and got through with no problems and talked to a great English speaker who was very helpful. So maybe worth another call if your emails haven't arrived.

I hope you have now received your confirmation email. Our first email came immediately recording our booking, within 24 hours we had the formal confirmation email and our booking was visible on the "my bookings" page. I did ring at one stage as I wanted to discuss dining reservations. My first attempt to get through on the phone didn't work, but tried again when it was around 4pm Japan time and got through with no problems and talked to a great English speaker who was very helpful. So maybe worth another call if your emails haven't arrived.

Thanks. I eventually got through and talked to them. Apparently some issues with the online system so our reservation must have failed somehow. Either way, they made it all over the phone no problem.

Only thing I found odd, they didn't take credit card info. Is this normal? I have a confirm number and all, so I may call back to make sure I am good.

Thanks for the help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter