Booking Oga’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groot

I am Groot
Anyone have any luck on getting a reservation for Oga’s? My mom and I have been waiting for 2 hours on the virtual waiting room with nothing happening. Would calling Disney directly make a difference or is that wait long too?

Yes... be patient and don't give up...i searched the web for wdw ogas cantina to bypass Disney's search feature and I still had to wait 45mins... watching that graphic of the Falcon.

just went on - took about 10 min in the virtual queue but there wasn't any availability for my date (09/01) - i'm hoping for a last minute cancellation i can scoop up the day we're there.

Anyone have any luck on getting a reservation for Oga’s? My mom and I have been waiting for 2 hours on the virtual waiting room with nothing happening. Would calling Disney directly make a difference or is that wait long too?
First I tried google chrome a couple of times and got a message that the page was not available. I switched to foxfire and got a ressie with no wait for November. There were many times available. I would try the phone.

I was able to make them for both my trips. I was able to make one and then use the back button to make another one for a different trip...instead of going back to the queue. It errors several times so just did used the back button to get the page where u choose your time.

First I tried google chrome a couple of times and got a message that the page was not available. I switched to foxfire and got a ressie with no wait for November. There were many times available. I would try the phone.

When I called, it said the wait was over an hour.

just went on - took about 10 min in the virtual queue but there wasn't any availability for my date (09/01) - i'm hoping for a last minute cancellation i can scoop up the day we're there.
I went one a little before noon and was able to get a 1pm on 09/01. Keep trying hopefully one opens up!

Funny story- I was staring at the millennial falcon, and decided to try the app instead. Immediately got in and got a spot- when I tried to change the reservation through the app, it said no availability. I actually am pretty happy with my time so no real need to change, just wasn’t my perfect time.

ETA- I searched the more generic setup- I want dinner for 6 on Monday, got the huge list and scanned down to Oga’s and got it.

I called & hopped online at the same time. I ended up staring at the Millennium Falcon for a long time thru several screens... but finally was able to get one for Sept 3rd at 3:30. It took about 20 minutes or so... Keep trying!!

So bummed! Been trying for awhile....nothing left for any of our dates....August 29-31st. I wonder if we should even try to get into the park on any of those days.....??? We extended our already booked trip to give it a go but I feel like we won’t have anything to do there since so much is already booked up. Thoughts?

Funny story- I was staring at the millennial falcon, and decided to try the app instead. Immediately got in and got a spot- when I tried to change the reservation through the app, it said no availability. I actually am pretty happy with my time so no real need to change, just wasn’t my perfect time.

ETA- I searched the more generic setup- I want dinner for 6 on Monday, got the huge list and scanned down to Oga’s and got it.

Ha! My app won't even work. It says "Due to increased demand, reservations are only available on the website."

I kept getting to the final step to complete the reservation and then I would get the error message. It FINALLY went through!

I'm in the "waiting room" also. Have been for 30mins so far.
I've got to go to work soon LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter