booking hotel with AP

minnie_x

Hakuna Matata
hi everyone

quick question.... do we get the 25% discount off of partner hotels with the fantasy pass or is it just disney hotels ? if so would DC ranch qualify for 25% off ?

(we will re book soon pixiedust: )

:disrocks:

no, with your AP, calling Disney, its only the onsite hotels you get a room-only rate discount on (this does include the DCR). However, the room only full rate and the package rate published by DLP are not the same, often the room only rate is more expensive than a package. Also the "25% off" with an AP is "up to" 25% off, certain hotels, certain dates. Certainly worth phoning to get the AP room price :), but don't be surprised if its as expensive as (or more) than a package.

sorry,i'm a bit confused.

so it may be cheaper to book a room with park tickets than room only with ( up to ) 25% off using the AP ?

i know from reading other posts, that some people have booked a room for one adult ( with 1 park ticket ) then added other family members to the booking once it's booked. I've tried pricing like this also, but the prices seem to be by the room rather than no. of people actually staying in the rooms.

sorry,i'm a bit confused.

so it may be cheaper to book a room with park tickets than room only with ( up to ) 25% off using the AP ?

i know from reading other posts, that some people have booked a room for one adult ( with 1 park ticket ) then added other family members to the booking once it's booked. I've tried pricing like this also, but the prices seem to be by the room rather than no. of people actually staying in the rooms.

if you all have APs, it might be cheaper booking the DCR for one adult on a package (and any free children ie kids under 7) and then you can add the other members of your party to the cabin when you arrive. You only pay at the most 2 euros per adult per night booked if you do this.

The room only AP price you get over the phone with Disney may be more expensive than a one adult package, so get the price for the one-adult package online before you phone :).

if you all have APs, it might be cheaper booking the DCR for one adult on a package (and any free children ie kids under 7) and then you can add the other members of your party to the cabin when you arrive. You only pay at the most 2 euros per adult per night booked if you do this.

The room only AP price you get over the phone with Disney may be more expensive than a one adult package, so get the price for the one-adult package online before you phone :).

thats it...got it. ( i'm on the verge of pitching a tent in the car park !!!!! )

hopefully we can get something sorted and be back there ASAP. The disneyland CD's have already started in the car :cool1:

Thank you so much for your help :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter