Booking hotel with AP Advice

minnie_x

Hakuna Matata
Hi everyone,

Bit of advice required please.

We're planning on going for a christmas trip and I'm wanting to book HYN. We are a family of 6. 2 adults 4 kids. We all have AP's. What is this cheapest way of booking this hotel? I've heard that people have booked a room for one person then added the remainder on check in(?) is this correct/possible? I'm not sure so thought I'd double check.

Thanks for any advice.

Hello :)

Yes you can do this, it's possible and no pb with doing it. My problem is that if you are 6 I don't know if you need 2 rooms or not :confused3

I will try and check for you

Newport Bay has family rooms for 6 and DLH and SF rooms for 5 which would be suitable if 1 child was under 3, but I believe you would need 2 rooms in HNY. Definitely price both options as some people have found 2 normal rooms are cheaper than a family room, depending on the offer at the time. Also if you are driving then Davey Crockett Ranch could be an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter