booking for winter 2009/210

ouch its high!

2 adults only 4 nights 5 days basic at sequia lodge 18-22nd jan £570
+1/2 board = £762
+ 1/2 board and montana room = £813

cant get prices for transport (eurostar)

its cheaper on disneylandparisdirect.com (clippers quay travel) so am considering them, nothing on expedia yet though for these dates for the hotels

:scared1: double what I paid for this January for Cheyenne, could of got the DLH for that price for this year - don't think I will be booking at those prices could get flights to WDW for that!!

I think January is going to be dead quite next year!!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

thing is of no one books then they are gonna wonder whats wrong and take their prices down....mmmmm wishful thinking!!!!;)

I think January is going to be dead quite next year!!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

thing is of no one books then they are gonna wonder whats wrong and take their prices down....mmmmm wishful thinking!!!!;)

yeah, I am going to hope they bring out some special offers, I won't be booking anything at that price.

The hotel is more then what I paid for flights and hotel together for this Jan.

:rotfl:How did I manage to miss your post?!?! Wow thats really good!!!! Ive never gone by Easy Jet always Air France...have you had good flights going on time with them...might have to look into it!!!:thumbsup2

The problem with Easyjet is we wont get there until late Monday but they dont leave again until late Friday so we should get 4 full days in the parks. We have never had any issues flying with them except both times we have flown home from Paris they have been delayed.

steve

The problem with Easyjet is we wont get there until late Monday but they dont leave again until late Friday so we should get 4 full days in the parks. We have never had any issues flying with them except both times we have flown home from Paris they have been delayed.

steve

did you have to pay for a park ticket for the late night one??? When we are waiting for AF flights we do hear a few delays for Easy Jet but its not major delays is it?...so is it just the one flight out they do...trying to get flights for my mum and sister too and its a late night job...take it thats normal???

I'm still trying to work out how I got it so cheap last time...think I had a free flight!!:rotfl:

just rang disneyland and the price for going over christmas last year was £928, The woman I spoke to has just quoted me £1088.00. :scared1:

I think we are going to downgrade to go on the 24th december for 3 days 2 adults and 3 children (1 under 3yr),but this still will be £758.00 and self driving :yay::yay:

:scared1: new prices seem steep but then I guess all the new prices do until they offer a discount ;) There does appear to be some 'free nights' around if you look at dates (I've only checked out the DLH though).

I'm still deliberating about whether to go at Christmas - I'd dearly love to see the Christmas season but it does mean taking DD1 out of school and I just don't feel I can. So I've looked at the week bet Christmas and New Year (26th - 30th) and there is no way we can afford £2988 for the 4 of us (one a baby!) :scared1: Unless some really good deal comes on board I doubt we'll be going then.

Still thinking about last week of Aug/early Sept though :thumbsup2

:scared1: new prices seem steep but then I guess all the new prices do until they offer a discount ;) There does appear to be some 'free nights' around if you look at dates (I've only checked out the DLH though).

I'm still deliberating about whether to go at Christmas - I'd dearly love to see the Christmas season but it does mean taking DD1 out of school and I just don't feel I can. So I've looked at the week bet Christmas and New Year (26th - 30th) and there is no way we can afford £2988 for the 4 of us (one a baby!) :scared1: Unless some really good deal comes on board I doubt we'll be going then.

Still thinking about last week of Aug/early Sept though :thumbsup2

if you really wanted to see the christmas season try to book starting at the 8th. thats the date im arriving and christmas starts on the 9th but you can still get 40% off some hotels for that date.

:faint::faint::faint:OMG!!! Just checked the prices for 3rd to 8th Jan 2010 (5 nts/6 days) and they are up 65% on the same time last year!

We paid £550 for 5nts/6days for the Santa Fe inc HB+ last year, but for next year is a wopping £911

I personally believe that it's a little too early to book as they may be using the summer prices as a guide (like the first edition brouchures for sun holidays) Although, from reading the shareholders quartely financial report, Eurodisney SCA have increased their debt due to the fall in part revenue so they may want to increase their package prices.

:faint::faint::faint:OMG!!! Just checked the prices for 3rd to 8th Jan 2010 (5 nts/6 days) and they are up 65% on the same time last year!

We paid £550 for 5nts/6days for the Santa Fe inc HB+ last year, but for next year is a wopping £911

I personally believe that it's a little too early to book as they may be using the summer prices as a guide (like the first edition brouchures for sun holidays) Although, from reading the shareholders quartely financial report, Eurodisney SCA have increased their debt due to the fall in part revenue so they may want to increase their package prices.

Thats my dates too....pretty bad eh?:sad2:

Yes I read that too and it mentioned UK revenue was down......wonder why?!
The prices may also be affected because last years sterling prices would have been set based on calculations on a considerably more favourable exchange rate. But whichever way you look at it the Disney hotels are too expensive for me....I'll be looking at Explorers which has quite a good rate on Expedia for early december, or some of the smaller hotels in Bussy St Georges etc. Since we have APs it doesn't really matter where we stay.

Can i just say that i didnt find any new offers for my dates for January this year when i booked early...instead the offer went and the prices got higher.

Here is hoping they have some offers on, can't believe the prices for next year though....The cheek of Disney lol.

Looks like I'll be looking at different dates as this is way above what DH paid last year.

did you have to pay for a park ticket for the late night one??? When we are waiting for AF flights we do hear a few delays for Easy Jet but its not major delays is it?...so is it just the one flight out they do...trying to get flights for my mum and sister too and its a late night job...take it thats normal???

I'm still trying to work out how I got it so cheap last time...think I had a free flight!!:rotfl:

Yes it is 4 nights/5days, if the flights and transfers work as well as they did last year (but I cant see it) we managed to squeeze in a few hours the first night. We were delayed a couple of hours coming home both times, although not the end of the world it is not a good terminal to spend a few hours in.

I think they used to run an earlier flight but the late one is the only one now.

Another reason why it is more expensive this year is the season has been extended a few days, it dropped down to cheapy on the 4th last year but this year it has dropped gradually so paying more for the first few days.

steve

Another reason why it is more expensive this year is the season has been extended a few days, it dropped down to cheapy on the 4th last year but this year it has dropped gradually so paying more for the first few days.

steve

Not sure how you make that out Steve, Christmas Season starts the 9th Nov and finishes the 6th January same as last Xmas, except it started a day earlier.

Disney must be thinking the recession is over :rotfl:

mummytoash (sorry don't know how to do that copy reply thing - if anyone can tell me I'd be grateful!!), I can't go early Nov as it's term time. Well, I could but as it's DD1's first year at school I don't feel right taking her out. I may well change my mind though :lmao:

30th Aug for a few days is looking favourable as I believe the French kids (and most of Europe) start back 2/3 Sept. My DD starts 7th so not until the Mon after.... Hoping as a result that it may be fairly quietish that week??? :confused3

Not sure how you make that out Steve, Christmas Season starts the 9th Nov and finishes the 6th January same as last Xmas, except it started a day earlier.

Disney must be thinking the recession is over :rotfl:

If you look at the official booking site the colour of the days is different to last year, after the 3rd it went straight to low season, it hasn't done that this year.

steve

If you look at the official booking site the colour of the days is different to last year, after the 3rd it went straight to low season, it hasn't done that this year.

steve

Oh yeah, sorry....that was the first thing i noticed when i went to look.

Yes it is 4 nights/5days, if the flights and transfers work as well as they did last year (but I cant see it) we managed to squeeze in a few hours the first night. We were delayed a couple of hours coming home both times, although not the end of the world it is not a good terminal to spend a few hours in.

I think they used to run an earlier flight but the late one is the only one now.

steve

I seriously don't know what to do!!! I usually leave from Edinburgh but Glasgow have EJ getting IN at about 3ish if I read it right, will need to explore that more x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter