booking for winter 2009/210

Thats exactly it...they haven't kicked in the under 12 s fly free...mark my words within a month it will be cheaper!!!.....

hopefully!!!:lmao:

yeah we will just have to sit tight and wait - they must realise the only reason most people go in January when its freezing, dark early and short park hours is because its so cheap.

yeah we will just have to sit tight and wait - they must realise the only reason most people go in January when its freezing, dark early and short park hours is because its so cheap.

they will notice.....fingers crossed and as soon as you see prices go down ..start a thread so I know!!!:lmao:

;);)

We all need to write complaining emails to DLRP highlighting our disgust and they will find out a lot quicker!

promotions for winter out in a couple of wks!!!!! I phoned and asked!!

Not sure if it will be worth the wait but hopefully it will be!!!:goodvibes

But when we fly AF the planes are always cityjet so not sure if we'll end up on the same plane anyway
Just for info purposes (and I've no affiliation with any airline), Cityjet is an Irish registered airline (established in 1994) that is now a fully owned subsidiary of Air France and has nothing to do with Easyjet.

I want to book for April 2010.

Last year I had booked on March where they had a -40% offer for some hotels.
Do you think there will be such an offer this year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter