booking for next year?

Disney owl

DIS Veteran
WE are thinking of visiting France again next year, we usually holiday there.

&combining this with a stay at DLP.

WE will be visiting in June. Have telephoned DLP & they say the brochure will be out in October.

Are they usually on time?

How do prices compare in June with August prices ? we have the autumn /winter brochure.

Not looking forward to pricing this holiday as youngest DS is now 12 so we will be paying for 4 adults!

Thanks

If i remember rightly it will be the autumn/winter brochure that will be out in october because that is when the summer prices end. The brochure arrive resonably quick.

Its not that badly priced for the summer considering.

This year, we ordered a DLP brochure, and it came a week later (to the USA), so it will probably arrive even faster for you.

How long were you planning to stay for, during the week or over a weekend, and which hotel? Will you be needing two rooms or just one?

If you let me know, I'll have a look at my spring/summer brochure and give you an idea of the price.

You could try the disneyland paris site & get a quote for this year, it will give you a rough idea of the cost.

For those who are interested, the Autumn/Winter brochure is already out - I ordered and received my copy last week.

Thanks Becky

looking for midweek beg/ 2nd week in June

1bedroom cabin at Davy crockett or 1 room cheyanne (spell?)

for 4 people

2 nights/3 days with tickets

Disney Owl

For just the week begining Mon 7th June it cost

£108 per person for 4 adults sharing a room at the Cheyenne,

£109 per person for four adults sharing the 1 bedroom cabin at Davy Crockett Ranch, and (just so you know!) £116 per person for the two bedroom.

Any other week in June it cost £117 at the Cheyenne and £122/£129 at Davy Crockett.

HTH

Thanks Becky

I do object paying the same price for the kids but realise I don't have a choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter